This one’s for you, San Francisco.
If you’re into running in a banana costume, running across the Golden Gate Bridge, and finishing on the field at AT&T Park – then get yourself eligible for the San Francisco Originals Run Series, back for its fourth year in 2016. It’s a collaboration between San Francisco’s most iconic running events: The Zappos.com Bay to Breakers, The San Francisco Marathon, The San Francisco Giant Race, and the Glide Floss Bridge to Bridge.
For those of you with the endurance to finish all four, we’ll hand you a big fat SFO Series medal at the finish line of the Glide Floss Bridge to Bridge.
HOW TO BECOME A SAN FRANCISCO ORIGINAL
- Register for and complete the Zappos.com Bay to Breakers and the San Francisco Marathon by July 31st. Please use the same email address and name when registering.
- The first 2,500 registrants will be eligible for the 2016 medal.
- Eligible participants will be initially notified of their potential qualification by email the week after the Zappos.com Bay to Breakers, and then re-confirmed the week after the San Francisco Marathon.
- You may run ANY DISTANCE in each of the four events to receive the medal.
It all starts with the Zappos.com Bay to Breakers, register today!
- Register for Zappos.com Bay to Breakers
- Register for The San Francisco Marathon
- Register for The Giant Race
- Register for the Glide Floss Bridge to Bridge (once it opens!)