In addition to incredible farming games, Stardew Valley also has a large exploration- and combat-based mine system that you can discover as you progress through the valley The Stardew diamond is said to be a precious and rare gemstone. It’s a mineral you can get from the game’s diamond knots.
Available for 750 or 975 gold coins. Whether or not you are a gemologist affects pricing. The mine is one of the most dangerous places in the game with dangerous monsters and valuable treasure. While exploring the mines, you will find some valuable treasures, and diamonds are one of them.
What Are Diamonds?
Diamond Stardew Valley is a beautiful agricultural game that also has a large exploration and combat-based Mines system that you can find as you go around the Valley. The Stardew Valley diamond is supposed to be an extremely valuable and uncommon jewel.
The pricing is affected by whether or not you are a gemologist. The Mines are a dangerous location in the game where terrible animals and rich gold can be found. During your investigations in the Mines, you will come across a lot of rare gems, including diamonds.
How To Find Diamonds In Stardew Valley?
Just keep in mind that you can only do this if you drop all the way to the mine’s bottom. If you’re still above the bottom, slimes or a buggy could assist you. Exploring the Mines, taking out specific Monsters, and using a Crystalarium are all ways to obtain a Diamond. Follow the step by step guide mentioned below:
1. Exploring the Mines: This is the most effective means of obtaining these valuable minerals. Diamonds begin to spawn in Diamond Nodes found in all Mine layers above floor 50. The chances of finding a Diamond Node rise with each floor level.
Diamond generation rate will increase by 0.000016 on every floor level beyond floor 50, according to statistics. Diamonds will only be dropped by Iron, Copper, Purple, and Red Slimes, as well as Wilderness Golems if you haven’t reached the bottom. When slain, Duggy has a tiny chance of dropping Diamonds. The drop rates of each monster are detailed in the table below:
|Monster Name||Diamond Drop Rate When Killed|
|All Monsters After Reaching Bottom of Mines||0.05%|
2. Replicating in Crystalarium: The best application of a Crystalarium is to replicate diamonds. They yield the most gold per day of any mineral created by the equipment. However, utilizing this method to gather Diamonds is only possible if you have at least one duplicate of the Mineral, which must be inserted into the Crystalarium beforehand.
As a result, I’d urge that you first explore the mines to get at least one Diamond before utilizing a Crystalarium to reproduce it. You won’t have to worry about running out of Diamonds after you’ve accumulated a sufficient number of Crystalariums!
3. Uncommon Methods: Other techniques of obtaining Diamonds exist; however, they are inconvenient, and obtaining Diamonds through these methods is both rare and inefficient.
4. Treasure Chests: To begin, Diamonds are occasionally found in Fishing Treasure Chests. The chests have a 15% chance of emerging every time you play the fishing mini-game.
By collecting the Treasure Chest that appears, its contents will be revealed once the mini-game is completed. Depending on your starting chance, in-game luck, and any boosters you’ve activated, these chests can contain a variety of gifts.
5. Panning: Panning is another method of getting this Mineral. You can do this with a Copper Pan in bright places that generate rivers, lakes, and ponds at random. Although panning is typically used to find ore, it can also yield a mineral, which can be a diamond!
6. Garbage Gas: It should be noted that if you’ve reached the bottom of the Mines at least once, Garbage Cans will hold Diamonds. None of the Garbage Cans will ever contain a Diamond before attaining this feat.
Also, be cautious when looting Garbage Cans for your valuable Diamond because doing so in front of a Villager leads them to get disgusted and lose friendship points with you!
7. Fish Ponds: These Ponds typically create products when their population levels exceed a predetermined threshold. The type of item they generate is determined by your luck and the type of fish in the pond. Stonefish and Ice Pip Fish Ponds, in the case of Diamonds, have the potential of generating Diamonds once their population numbers reach 9.
What Can Diamonds Be Used For?
Diamonds can be used for a variety of purposes, not just selling them! (Even though that is most likely the best application for the Mineral).
1. Selling: The starting price for a single diamond is 750g. A Diamond sold while holding the Gemologist profession, on the other hand, will fetch you a whooping 975g. If you utilize a Crystalarium farm to generate numerous Diamonds and simulate the days to obtain the Mineral faster, you can quickly rack up a lot of money.
For example, if you use 100 Crystalariums to duplicate the Diamonds and mimic the days to manufacture them in a matter of seconds, you may earn 97,500g in a matter of seconds.
2. Gifting: It’s a generally adored present, even among the Villagers. Assume you’re looking for a generally good gift rather than diving into each Villager’s unique likes/dislikes. Diamonds are the way to go in that instance.
You can farm Diamonds in a Crystalarium to quickly gift them. Because you can only offer each character two gifts every week, this strategy is incredibly successful at fast increasing your relationship with the residents of Stardew Valley.
3. Quests And Events: To begin, once you’ve reached Mines level 40, Villagers may request diamonds at random in the Help Wanted Quests placed outside Pierre’s General Store. The Fish Ponds Quest also has the possibility of requesting numerous Diamonds. In addition, each time you want Grandpa to evaluate or re-review your farm, you must place 1 Diamond in his Shrine.
Stardew Valley Diamond Recipes
There are a few recipes that will request a diamond from you. They are as follows:
|Name||Description||Recipe Source||Sell Price|
|Ring of Yoba||Occasionally protects the wearer against harm.||Combat Level 7||750g|
|Geode Crusher||Opens geodes automatically. Coal is required for operation.||Clint||cannot be sold|
|Fairy Dust||Sprinkle on kegs, furnaces, and other refining equipment to acquire their product immediately.||“The Pirate’s Wife”quest||500g|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the easiest way to get a diamond in Stardew Valley?
Ans. The Diamond is a mineral that may be collected from Diamond Nodes and Gem Nodes on floors 50+ of the Mines.
Once you’ve reached the bottom of the Mines, any Monster may drop a diamond. A Diamond dropped by a Red, Purple, Copper, or Iron Slime or a Duggy before reaching the bottom of the Mines.
Q2. Is it worth selling diamond Stardew Valley?
Ans. Yes, after that, either sell or give as a present (they’re very popular). By the time you reach a crystallarium, you’ll have found lots of diamonds.
Q3. What should I do with my first diamond in Stardew Valley?
Ans. Donate first, unless the immediate 750 makes a difference in your goals. After that, either sell or give as a present (they’re very popular). By the time you reach a crystallarium, you’ll have found lots of diamonds.