Fortnite is a famous survival game in which there are 100 players who fight against each other. The fight continues and the eligible player survives till the end. It is a fast-paced as well as an action-packed game. Fortnite is an online video game released in 2017. Epic Games developed and published Fortnite.
There are three distinct modes of the game- Fortnite: Save the World, Fortnite: Battle Royale, and Fortnite Creative. The first two versions were released in the year 2017 whereas the third version was released on 6th December 2018.
Among the three versions, Fortnite: Battle Royale gained huge success, where more than 125 million players engaged in playing the game in less than a year. The game earned hundreds of million dollars per month.
Fortnite skins or free Fortnite skins are the outfits of the players and a type of cosmetic item that the players are generally equipped with. Outfits are only for the purpose of the game that changes the outer appearances but does not change their characteristics.
Fortnite: Battle Royale Skins
Playing the game of Fortnite requires honesty and loyalty. The players need to wear the outfit and should play in a legal way. All outfits are not available in free. If the players at the beginning invest in the Battle Pass System can able to unlock several special outfits for playing the game. There are both premium and free outfits for the game.
Methods To Unlock New Outfits
In order to unlock new outfits, players need to purchase V-Bucks with real currencies. V- Bucks are the virtual currencies that are basically used to purchase various items for playing, including the outfits from the item shop and also to buy the Battle Pass itself.
The list shows several ranges of V- Bucks price-
- 1000 V- Bucks: $9.99 USD.
- 2500 V- Bucks (+300 Bonus): $24.99 USD.
- 6000 V- Bucks (+1500 Bonus): $59.99 USD.
- 10,000 V- Bucks (+3500 Bonus): $99.99 USD.
Types Of Fortnite: Battle Royale Skins
- Starter Pack:- Epic games provided a starter pack of 600 V- Bucks along with themed skin and Back Bling.
The chart shows various Starter Packs For the players–
|Deep freeze bundle ($29.99)||Summit striker skin|
(600 V – Bucks)
|Wingman pack for Wingman skin|
|Ace pack for Ace Skin and Swag Bag||Rogue Agent Pack for Rogue Agent Skin||Counterattack pack for Reflex skin|
- Paid Skins- There are several skins that are not easily available to all players. Some outfits need to be purchased in exchange of V- Bucks and these outfits are available for limited time only. Some outfits are exclusively available for specific seasons.
The list will portray the Categories of Paid Skins-
- Legendary Outfits- It includes Battle Hound, Battle Knight, Dark Voyager, Flytrap, Dark Vanguard, Love Ranger, Moisty Merman and Red Knight.
- Epic Outfits- It includes Aerobic Assassin, Beef Boss, Blue Striker, Battle Hawk, Dream Flower, Elite Agent, Field Surgeon, Growler.
- Rare Outfits- It includes Aerial Threat, Brawler, Clinical Crosser, Dark Bomber, Disco Diva and Hyperion.
- Uncommon Outfits- It includes Bunny Moon, Dominator, Ranger, Scarlet Defender and Trooper.
- Free Skins- There are some skins which are readily available to the players and do not require any V- Bucks purchases or any real world currency.
The free outfits that the players earn for playing Fortnite: Battle Royale are-
- Twitch prime skins
- Sub commander
Rarest Skins In Fortnite: Battle Royale
In the Fortnite game, there is a variety of rare skins and are very uncommon in nature. These rare skins are available in rotation and released in the month of October 2021.
The first rarest skin in Fortnite came in July, 2021. The first rarest skin is the Aerial Assault Trooper Skin. The rarest skins of Fortnite are available for 1500 V-Bucks in the item shop. Hacivat is the rarest skin of the item shop.
Here is the list that shows the top 10 rarest Fortnite skins that were released in October 2021-
|Aerial Assault Trooper||It is also readily available after reaching level 15 of chapter 1 season 1 at 1200 V- Bucks.|
|Renegade Raider||It is famous skin among long time Fortnite players. It is available at 1200 V- Bucks.|
|Galaxy||This exclusive fortnite skin was available for the players who purchase Samsung Galaxy Note 9 or Samsung Galaxy tab s4.|
|Hacivat||It is the rarest, traditional play character. This skin appeared in December, 2018.|
|Black Knight||This Fortnite rare skin is only available after unlocking fortnite’s first ever battle pass in chapter 1 season 2.|
|Double Helix||This Fortnite skin is only available after purchasing any expensive devices. It also requires 1000 V-Bucks|
|Honor Guard||This skin is available at high cost and is automatically available to the users of the famous brands like Apple and Samsung.|
|Black Widow||This was first released in 2018 during fortnite’s season x. This skin is now completely unavailable since May 2019.|
|Royale Bomber||This skin was first available to become the part of play station 4. It is quite economical and interesting.|
|The Reaper||The famous skin in the Fortnite game. The Reaper is very rare and uncommon and won maximum awards in chapter 1 of season 3 at level 100.|
Number Of Players Engaged In Fortnite Games
Large numbers of players are engaged in the game of Fortnite. The numbers of players have increased from 2017 to 2020. Initially, there were 1 million players which gradually reached to 350 million players in 2020.
The list shows the gradual increase in the number of players who play fortnite game-
- In August 2017 there were 1 million players.
- In December 2017, there were 30 million players.
- In January 2018, there were 45 million players.
- In June 2018, there were 125 million players.
- In November 2018, there were 200 million players.
- In March 2019, there were 250 million players.
- In May 2020, the number of players increased to 350 million.
Fortnite is the player versus player game where 100 players are engaged to play. There are several reasons that led to the success of the game–
- Fortnite do not have any cartoonish aesthetic
- The game does not possess any adult content and therefore all section of the society can able to play the game.
- The players get the equal opportunity to play with legal perspectives and can pick up any skin to change their look.
- Some skins are freely available while some are purchased using V- Bucks or real currencies as well.
- Players can earn V- Bucks and daily rewards from the game.
- The game attracts a large section of the younger generations.
Various Options In Pc To Control Fortnite Game
The players need to know the several PC control as the Fortnite Game is filled with different controls. Each and every button of the PC plays a vital role in the gameplay and game movements. PC buttons control every move using mouse and keyboard.
Here is the list that clearly portrays the functions of different buttons used for playing the Fortnite Game in PC-
|Left Alt/Right Alt||Cursor Mode|
|Left Mouse Button||Fire|
|R||Reloading the Game|
|T||Trap Equip/ Picker|
|Right Mouse Button||Changing Building Material|
|F1, F2,F3,F4||Building Slots|
|Middle Mouse Button||Spot Target|
|V||Selected Building Type|
|Left Mouse Button||Resurrent|
|Right Mouse Button||Respawn|
|Y||Push to Talk|
Introduction Of Fortnite Game
Fortnite was originally introduced and released on 25th June, 2017. Fortnite Game is actually based on true story. In 1945 nearly one hundred people were put on an island and asked to fight. After the fight was over there was no trace of the island and it was never been seen again.
Epic Games first prepared the Fortnite game in the year 2011. The name Fortnite was derived from the word “fortnight” which means the period of two weeks.
Procedure To Tame Fortnite Boars
- Fortnite Boars are herbivores, so they do not attack any person for their meal.
- In order to tame the boar various items of fruits and vegetables are produced in front of them.
- For taming the Fortnite Boar it is very essential to identify the location of the boar.
- Fortnite Boars are less aggressive than the fortnite wolves and fortnite raptors, but they can become ferocious when they are in group.
- Fortnite Boar can be tamed in Fortnite Game simply pressing the buttons for interaction.
- Players must try this process after collecting enough vegetables and fruits.
- The boars eat the foods faster and then turn hostile as soon as the food is completed.
- Tossing the food on the ground in one particular area is another best way to tame the Fortnite Boar.
Method Of Changing Players Name In Fortnite Games
Players can easily change name on Fortnite.
- Players can change the Fortnite Name after changing the name on Epic Game Account.
- After changing the Fortnite name, it will take at least two weeks before getting the changed name.
- Full Epic Game Account is needed for playing the game on Play station, Xbox or switch.
Role Of Xbox Live To Play Fortnite Game
Fortnite is a free-to-play game and depends on proper internet connectivity to play with other players. It does not need any Xbox live subscription to play the game online. It is essential to download the free and latest version of the Xbox series S/X or Xbox One. There should be reliable internet connections.
But from April 2021, all players must have active Xbox live membership to play any free-to-play games. The subscription cost varies from $10 per month to $60 per year. This created a barrier for some sections of the players.
Upcoming Fortnite Season
The next season chapter 2 of season 8 already released on 13th September 2021 and will continue till 5th December 2021.
Chapters 2 of season 9 will come upon 6th December 2021. The end date is not confirmed till now but will be available after its release.
All Seasons Of Fortnite Game: It’s Release Date And End Date
Fortnite came with its first season after the game launched in 2017. There have been many more seasons. Epic games built and improved Fortnite with 18 seasons. The game also introduced modern weapons, costumes, characters, cosmetics. For that reason, fans wait eagerly for the new season of the game specially the battle royale to come up.
The chart shows all Seasons of Fortnite with Their Release and End Dates-
|Season 1||25th October, 2017||13th December, 2017|
|Season 2||14th December, 2017||21st February, 2018|
|Season 3||22nd February, 2018||30th April, 2018|
|Season 4||1st May, 2018||12th July, 2018|
|Season 5||12th July, 2018||27th September, 2018|
|Season 6||27th September, 2018||6th December, 2018|
|Season 7||6th December, 2018||28th February, 2019|
|Season 8||28th February, 2019||9th May, 2019|
|Season 9||9th May, 2019||1st August, 2019|
|Season 10||1st August ,2019||13th October, 2019|
|Chapter 2, Season 1||15th October, 2019||20th February, 2020|
|Chapter 2, Season 2||20th February, 2020||17th June, 2020|
|Chapter 2, Season 3||17th June, 2020||27th August, 2020|
|Chapter 2,Season 4||27th August, 2020||1st December, 2020|
|Chapter 2,Season 5||2nd December, 2020||15th March, 2021|
|Chapter 2, Season 6||16th March, 2021||7th June, 2021|
|Chapter 2, Season 7||8th June, 2021||12th September, 2021|
|Chapter 2, Season 8||13th September, 2021||5th December, 2021|
|Chapter 2, Season 9||6th December, 2021||NA|
Procedure Of Accessing Free Skins In Fortnite Game
- Players can easily get free skin after completing several game levels and challenges.
- Players easily get access of free content from the Battle Pass.
- They can also earn free skin items after securing the account with two- factor authentication.
- There is one condition that the skin used in one season cannot be used in another season.
- Players who have already installed Fortnite Game on Samsung Device can get the game from the Galaxy Store or Galaxy Game Launcher.
Keep reading-Valkyria Chronicles 4: Squad Stories