The RPG genre has taken over the gaming world by storm. The advent of animation and action sequences attracts the gamers most. The additional scope of competitions, battle tournaments between 1st class gamers makes it all the more popular among the huge community of video games. Like many action-themed RPGs, among the most well-rounded games released in 2019, the best is Code Vien and code vein gift guide.
Code Vein’s post-apocalyptic world has favored great interest with 2020 gamers. Selling over a million gameplay copies in a span of 5 months, Code Vein has accumulated a lot of praise, impressing gamers with accurate anime-like imagery and unique core formula. Want to know some fun tidbits before going into the game? We are here to help you out with that
A Guide To The Best Code Vein Valuable Exchanges
Code Vein comes along with its perks of additional opportunities to win trading points. We all want the best benefits from winning a battle, which can be done by earning those trading points to the maximum level.
Make the NPC your partner of exploration when you are out on a quest. Score your trading points by Interaction with the NPC by giving them Valuables. It is good to know the Valuables specific to the character and you can discover them while you are already playing.
So keep a lookout for gifts along your exploration path, as more gifts would mean more chances to enhance your companion’s skillset and defeat your enemy.
How Do I Farm Old World Materials In Code Vein?
Old World Materials are frequently found items that can easily be exchanged if you want these Valuables. The exchange feature of Valuables applies here to certain Old World Materials in your gameplay itself.
You can only obtain them once you win a combat with your first boss, Oliver Collins.
You will then acquire a mistle. Keep an eye on the merchant who comes along with it and exchange the material with him accordingly.
Code Vien Valuables To Gift The Most Popular Characters
If you already picked out your favorite companion of the day of exploration, but don’t know what value to gift them, follow the reference code vein gift guide we provided to know about your favorite NCP:
Yakumo – Yakumo Shinonome is a cherished Companion that gamers tend to choose as their ultimate partner during exploration. Recruit him from the Home Base, as you arrive through the Depth Town of Sacrifice. Earn his trading points as you explore with him.
Yakumo Trading Points
- 5 points – Boutique Sake, Bugarally Doll,Aged Brandy
- 3 points – 35mm Reel, Antique LP Record, Blood Bead Candy, Board Game, Custom Gun Parts, Faded Comics, Pungent Cheese, Retro Game, Sushi Tacos
- 2 points – Geisha Noodles, Aromatic Herbs, Classic Camera, Expensive Cigars, Fancy Cologne, Organic Soap, Powerful Spices, Protein Powder, Spotless Instrument, Tomato Oden Sandwich
Louis Trading Points
- 5 points – Faded Comics, Tomato Oden Sandwich, Yellowed Book
- 3 points – Code vein Geisha Noodles, Blood Bead Candy, Bottled Jam, Bugarally Doll, Fragrant Tea, Spotless Instrument
- 2 points – 35mm Reel, Aged Brandy, Antique Coin, Antique LP Record, Board Game, Boutique Sake, Chocolate Garlic Flakes, Custom Gun Parts, Fancy Cologne, Organic Soap, Protein Powder, Pungent Cheese, Retro Game, Sushi Tacos
Mia Trading points
- 5 points – Aromatic Herbs, Fragrant Tea
- 3 points – Aged Brandy, Blood Bead Candy, Bottled Jam, Bugarally Doll, Fancy Cologne, Organic Soap, Powerful Spices, Sushi Tacos, Tomato Oden Sandwich
- 2 points – 35mm Reel, Antique LP Record, Board Game, Faded Comics, Flower Seeds, Retro Game, Stuffed Toy, Undamaged Paint Set
- 1 Point: Custom Gun Parts, Expensive Cigars, Flower Seeds, Fragrant Tea, Retro Game, Stuffed Toy, Well-worn Tool
There are other multiple characters you can gift your valuables to, for maximizing your score.
How Do I Exchange My Valuables In Code Vien?
Apart from acquiring essential valuables for your collections, you can also increase your trading points by the value you get by exchanging your valuables.
Five Best Gifts And Their Exchange Points In Code Vien
To capture the most advantageous trade scores, learn about the most important gifts and their trading scores that best fit your code vein companion :
1. Geisha Noodles
2. Aged Brandy
3. Antique Coin
4. Antique LP Record
5. Aromatic Herbs
6. 33mm Reel
Code Vein Cheat Codes That Will Kelp You Win
Apart from the valuables that you grant to your companion, you can also strive to win trophies to gain points in the long run. Some of the common trophies are distributed among the three dominant ones – platinum, gold, and silver. Go for one or more in the following list, that eventually lead you to score higher :
- Revenant Preeminent (Platinum): Earn all the trophies you can.
- Mender of Minds (Gold): Restore all Vestiges you can
- Burning Spirit (Silver): Unlock the ability to gain all the 50 points of burning spirit
- Deep Trailblazer (Silver): use your exploration skills to go beyond part of the depths.
- Exalted Reputation (Silver): This is to enhance your reputation as a companion all the way to rank 30.
- Gifted (Silver): Learn to give 50 Valuables as Gifts (excluding those that are learned when you acquire a blood vein).
- Miasma Manager (Silver): Activate all mistles for your benefit, through the Old World Material.
- Proven Devotion (Silver): Receive 30 different presents from your companions beyond the world.
You can also try out the collection of secret code vein trophies that can be acquired with proper stealth.
- Determiner of Fate (Gold): See through every ending you can
- Io’s Memories (Silver): View Io’s memory echoing throughout
- Blade Bearer and Cannoneer (Bronze): Get into a fierce combat with the Blade Bearer and Cannoneer in the location of Crypt Spire.
- Butterfly of Delirium (Bronze): You should easily defeat the Butterfly of Delirium in the ancient ruins of city center.
- Coco’s Memories (Bronze): See how Coco’s memory echoes beyond
- Davis’s Memories (Bronze): See how Davis’s memory can echo through
- Dweller in the Dark (Bronze): Look into the ending of “Dweller in the Dark.”.
- Gilded Hunter (Bronze): Defeat the Gilded Hunter in the Ashen Cavern.
- Heirs (Bronze): View the ending of “Heirs” .
- Insatiable Despot (Bronze): Combat and win over the Insatiable Despot along the dried-up trenches code vein gift guide.
Additionally, you can enhance your point score by the following
- Equip your Bayonet For emergency use
- Keep your focus and strength working on one weapon at a time
- Be Vigilant to Avoid Ambushes and Find Secret Paths
- Implement Magic in the form of gifts
The Best Blood Codes To Know In Code Vein
What Are Blood Veins In Code Vein?
Blood code is another name for an individual assigned class and position for every character. These codes rely on the character’s external abilities. Acquiring such blood codes is quite easy, as players can easily level up simultaneously. You can also replace, change positions or add the blood quotes as you go.
The best blood code that you can acquire is popularly known as The Queenslander. The code is an all-in-one package, possessing both will and the mind when sales are used.
Important Locations To Find Blood Codes
While leveling up on blood codes is an accessible option for players, finding them may be tricky. Here are some locations to visit while you explore, and level up accordingly:
- The Fighter, Ranger and Caster Blood code names are the only ones you can obtain by default, as the game starts.
- Berserker: Get hold of the mighty Berserker Code Name by defeating Oliver Collins.
- Prometheus : Also a companion from the Dark Soul series, the deft and skilled Prometheus Blood code can be at the Home Base for the first time, and equips you with good mobility before you go out to explore.
- Hunter Code : Acquire the Hunter Code’s big range of combat when you visit the Ruined City Center area. Use this code at your own risk, as it has a the Passive Gift Dark Sacrifice, letting you to sacrifice gifts
- Mercury Code : Obtain the mercury code while returning to the Home Base once again after your first visit. Remember to interact with Coco.
- Dark Seeker Code : Obtained by defeating Insatiable Despot.
- Hermes Code: Obtained when you return to Home Base after your first visit and talk to Davis.
- Assassin Code: Obtained in the Howling Pits area.
- Atlas Code : The calm and centred companion, Atlas Blood Code is unique and provides heavy armour. You can obtain it only after clearing the Howling Pit and Dry Trenches.
- Eos Code : The Eos blood code is only discovered when you interact with Io at Home Base after she becomes a partner.
- Artemis Code: You can acquire this code by interacting with the NCP Mia at Home Base after she becomes your partner.
How Many Blood Veins Can I Find In Code Vein
While we bring you the best of the blood codes to discover as you move forward, there are a lot more you can find that are, if not equal, still efficient in combat and skills. Approximately, there are 20 blood codes in Code Vein you can come across.
Gifts In Code Vein
How Do I Get Gifts In Code Vein?
As mentioned earlier, the best gifts you can give are either in the form of valuables or through spells and skillsets in blood codes. You can acquire them by
Unlocking the blood code as by following instructions we provided above
- Use Vestiges to restore the blood code beyond obtaining them.
- Master your gifts further, to get a better grip of your combats when you level up bood codes. Refer to the Mastery of Gifts guide for better understanding of mastering a gift.
How Many Gifts Can I Get In The Code Vein?
The concept of gifts and valuables makes Code Vein extremely flexible. You as a player can use them to modify your skills, interact with companions. There are multiple gifts, broadly categorized into the following:
- Active Gifts – Obtained by acquiring Ichor on your screen
- Passive gifts – Materials are there to mainly optimise your stamina or health.
While you are playing, you can unlock a maximum of 8 gifts at a time. While you proceed you can acquire additional gifts that not only increase your trading points but also enhance your combat and spell skill set.
Also Read-Lord Of Wolves Catalyst