To lock items in Lost Ark, press Control + Right-click on the mouse. You need to lock the gear when you reach any higher level. You can also do it when you have valuable items.
|List of Items||How to lock it|
|Weapons Inventory||(Press Ctrl + Right Click on the Item. Click Lock)|
|Chestpiece||(Press Ctrl + Right Click on the Item. Click Lock)|
|Consumable Items||(Press Ctrl + Right Click on the Item. Click Lock)|
|Accessories||(Press Ctrl + Right Click on the Item. Click Lock)|
|Resources||(Press Ctrl + Right Click on the Item. Click Lock)|
|Ships||(Press Ctrl + Right Click on the Item. Click Lock)|
|Pets||(Press Ctrl + Right Click on the Item. Click Lock)|
|Mounts||(Press Ctrl + Right Click on the Item. Click Lock)|
|Collectibles||(Press Ctrl + Right Click on the Item. Click Lock)|
|Rapport items||(Press Ctrl + Right Click on the Item. Click Lock)|
How To Lock Items In Lost Ark: Complete Steps
Step 1: First of all, you need to press CTRL + Right-click the mouse together.
Step 2: Once you do that, soon various options will appear on the drop-down menu.
Step 3: Select the Lock option, which is visible on your screen.
Step 4: After clicking Lock, the Lock Titans cannot be traded.
Step 5: A message will pop up on your screen, which says that locked items cannot be traded, changed, dismantled, destroyed, or used as material. Any changes to the Item become available when you unlock it.
This entire procedure might take one hour to unlock, so make sure you have spare time if you want to unlock it.
Step 6: click on the Lock button, which has a tick beside it to continue the locking procedure.
Step 7: Once you do that, you will see a lock symbol on the top left corner of the item. And now, all your locked items are safe.
However, you cannot own them. If you want to, then you need to change the settings. Here is how to do it:
Step 1: Go to the game settings.
Step 2: Click on the gameplay.
Step 3: Then tap on the Control and Settings.
Step 4: After that, scroll down the menu and go to the Item Settings.
Step 5: Then, go to the Enable Locked Enhancement option, which is located right below the Item Settings. All you have to do is click on the tiny box. Once you do that, a small tick will appear.
Step 6: After everything is applied, then click on Ok. Now, you can see that you can hold them.
Read More: Kingdom Come Deliverance Console Commands
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Lost Ark How to combine items
Choose one item, and then choose the other random item and merge them into one.
2. Undo dismantle lost Ark
If the junk items are not sold, you can undo the dismantlement by going to the Dismantle Results and restoring it in the Lost Ark.
3. Lost Ark junk items
Junk items are found in the Inventory in Lost Ark. They are the items that can be dismantled and sold after it reaches the Dismantle Results.
4. How to view equipped items Lost Ark
- To view equipped items in Lost Ark, you need to first equip the items.
- You need to access the Inventory Menu by pressing the “I” button on your keyboard.
- Then, take your cursor over the armor or weapon you would like to equip.
- Next, right-click on the item.
- Once you do that, the currently equipped item will get swapped with the new item.
- And later on, you will be able to see the newly equipped items in the game.
5. Lost Ark item icons
Item icons in Lost Ark are junk that a user can sell with one button. For that, they need to go on the vendor sell screen.
6. Hellgate Lost Ark
One Reddit user posted that while playing Lost Ask, he got banned for 24 hours. The reason behind banning his account was his username “Hellgate.” Later on. He was forced to change his username.
We believe that he faced a 1-day ban due to the presence of “Hell” in his username. So users are suggested to keep their Lost Ark usernames wisely. Anything that can get your account temporarily banned should be avoided at all costs.
7. Lost Ark turn off auto dismantle
- Access the engraving tab by clicking Alt + i.
- Then uncheck the star from all the engravings that you don’t want to keep.
- Go to the auto dismantling settings and press “i”
- Then go to the dismantle option and uncheck all the boxes in the upper half.
- Now, go to the Apply Auto Dismantle and undo that option.
- Then untick the Domination, Endurance, and Expertise boxes.
Doing so will remove all the accessories including your favorite engravings.
8. Lost Ark enables Locked Enhancements
- Go to services. It is located in the lower right corner.
- Then click on Game Menu (ESC)
- Once a menu box appears on the screen, click on the Settings
- Tap on Control and Display
- Scroll down and tick the box beside Enable Locked Enhancement
- Lastly, click on apply.
Do You Know: Dishonored 2 Safe Codes